The Journey Home is a wonderful and unique colonial venue for picturesque weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, and more. With 5.5 acres, a colonial mansion, historic barn, and overnight accommodations for 21, The Journey Home is ideal for your wedding day or weekend!
We have magnificent facilities for a very affordable price. You may use our colonial home and rustic tobacco barn to make your wedding look however you want. We do NOT currently require you to use specific vendors or limit the minimum number of guests you invite.
Whether the activities take place inside the beautiful home, outdoors surrounded by nature, or in the rustic barn, your memories will last a life time.
The layout of The Journey Home gives you several venue styles. A couple may have:
• A romantic sunset wedding on our beautifully landscaped front lawn
• A large outdoor wedding overlooking the beautiful horizon from our expansive south lawn
• A rustic wedding or reception in our historic tobacco barn.
• An intimate ceremony by the fireplace
• A regal wedding in our elegant front room complete with crystal chandeliers and curved stairway perfect for the bride's entrance.
We suggest a visit to The Journey Home to discover our beautiful and unique wedding site. We are only 20 minutes north of the Kansas City International airport and we look forward to showing you what The Journey Home has to offer.
Please call or email the General Manager, for an appointment or to answer any questions you may have.
Call, text, or email us at:
816-591-3006 or email@example.com